Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi Can you help identify this SMD

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaszah

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am trying to repair my Bose PS28 amp and am trying to identify a component. It appears to have symbols (6:10) or (6810). Was thinking it was a 681ohm smd resistor but not sure.
IMG_1073.JPG

Hi,

at first glance i would also say it is a resistor, although I habe never seen a nomenclatur including a double dot. Where is this smd component attached to? Which IC?

BR

Hi,

Thanks for you reply. It is attached to pin 7 (Op1IN+) of a L6598D. This is the driver controler to power up two mosfets. One power mosfet blow up as well as controller and output resisors/diodes going to mosfet.
IMG_1073.JPG

Hi,

681 Ohm would make sense, as this value is part of the E48 series. It looks like this component is connected towards ground, thus providing a (divided?) voltage. According to the datasheet, this opamp is intended to be used for sensing purposes. It seems the sensed current (low side current sensing?) was to high. Where is the opamp connectrd to?

I assume this SMD component is the only one includind the “8“?

BR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back