Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HFSS microstrip patch antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumer19

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am designing a circular patch antenna with stub. I need to connect stub at angle 112 degree from transmission line feed. how can i rotate at particular angle in HFSS.
Moving object with certain angle..

second any one please tell me that transmission line feed formulaes for circular patch and any thumb rule for line feed. similar for stub formulaes. stub length, stub width etc.

Line feed length, line feed width and angle.

I am designing a circular patch antenna with stub. I need to connect stub at angle 112 degree from transmission line feed. how can i rotate at particular angle in HFSS.
Moving object with certain angle...
first create and choose proper Coordinate System, (i.e. go to Modeler> Coordinate System> Create> Relative CS> Offset and then choose your rotation center as CS center). Then select the object you want to rotate and go to Edit> Arrange> Rotate and fill in the appearing dialogue box 112 degree. I hope it helps.:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back