Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HFSS + FSS simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

miracle

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear friends,
I am modeling a basic FSS structure (a dielectric layer and rectangular patches) using HFSS. But i could not decide how to apply master/slave boundary condition.
Can you help me? Has anybody got a sample FSS simulation?
Hope that you will help me out
Thanks.

When you go on the menu: HFSS=>Boundaries=>Vizualization, Reprioritize or Assign. So you can manage all the boundary conditions you want.
I wish it helps you!

First of all thanks for your kind replies. In fact i know how to assign master/slave boundaries. But my problem is how to apply it for FSS.
And i have one more question: In the user's guide of HFSS v.10 (Example 5.7), airbox and PML are assigned. do i have to assign an air box and PML structure for plane wave excited FSS?
Hope that you will help me out. Thanks a lot.

Dear friends
I am a totally new comer in HFSS. My project is desibn and simulation of RF MEMS switch. Can some body help me in this regard its urgent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back