Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HFSS Frequency Solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

bchai1014

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need with setting frequency solution for a simulation of dual ridged horn antenna that operating from 2GHz to 18GHz.
I have currently set it at 10GHz as I have read a article that states frequency solution is the centre frequency of interest.

Please comment if there is any problem with the set up and if so, please advice on what can be done.

Thank You.

hi
u definition is write but HFSS has one problem in UWB simulation when u used it for UWB application only the result in center is true . can u mail me u HFSS file .

The mesh at centre frequency would not give good results at higher frequency. So please set to the highest frequency.

Reactions: sezgyno

sezgyno

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Try to seperate the whole interested frequency band into two parts, then to carry out the simulation with different frequency solutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.