Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HFSS - designing antennas for microwave ablation

Status
Not open for further replies.

emz576

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone
I hope everything is fine with you all.
I was wondering if any of you have designed a microwave antenna for Microwave ablation (treating tumours with heating)
I have a question about testing the antenna for reflection (S11) coefficient what boundries i have to use to get the correct results for radiation box ??

Just the radiation boundaries should be fine. Ensure they are roughly 1/4 wavelength away from the closest radiating surface.

Thank you so much for your help!
I have one more question about the steps i should take to generate a phantom to measure for example SAR and the estimated destructive volume within the phantom ?
what are the phantom used the most for such simulations and analysis

Thanks in advance!

Thank you so much for your help!
I have one more question about the steps i should take to generate a phantom to measure for example SAR and the estimated destructive volume within the phantom ?
what are the phantom used the most for such simulations and analysis
Thanks in advance!

Sorry, I couldn't tell you. I imagine there would be a fair bit of information in the literature, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back