Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HFSS cylindrical dielectric resonator - replicating journal paper results

Status
Not open for further replies.

davwin29

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Working on trying to replicate the results in a paper, however i have been so far unsuccessful to fully do so. I know authors will sometimes leave out important pieces of information so that someone else can't continue on their work but i need this to help me in my own research. I have been able to obtain similar looking graphs with the same shape however it doesn't resonate like it does in the results. The results in the paper resonate at 10.1 GHz and peak above -3dB. My results show a peak at 10.1 GHz but doesn't get above -19dB. Attached is my simulation and the paper in question.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Microstrip_Paper_Cylindrical.hfss.doc
    114.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Modeling of Conical Dielectric Resonator by Simulation at 10 GHz and Comparing with the Cylindr.pdf
    448.4 KB · Views: 195

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back