Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HFSS boundaries & port ? !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmed osama

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hfss boundaries

Dear All

now i have studied the microwave in details (WG , Microwave devices , antenna , ..etc) , i solved alot of prob. using my hand while my study but without any EDA

when i tried to simulate any thing in HFSS , i found many strange terminology
like Perfect E , Perfect H , wave port , Lumped port , voltage port , current port...etc

i searched alot and i read also alot , but i didn't understand well such boundaries & ports

I will be thanks for any tips

thanks

bye

hfss terminology

Hi,

The easiest way to get in touch with any EDA software is just by taking a sample file and running it. Not all the terminology you mention is always used; it depends on the problem you want to simulate.
For the case of HFSS. you can download the User Guide, and you will find the explanation of all the reported terminology and some examples as well.

Good luck,

Pere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back