Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HFSS 10 error: Ensure connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athina

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HFSS 10 problem

Hello. Perhaps someone could help me on this... I am trying to simulate a quite simple structure (a p/a/t/c/h,after a dielectric, and coaxial feed inside a box defined as air). Although the model seems fine (no errors or warnings) and it starts normally it seems to stop just when it is making the initial mesh. About 40% of the progress bar is filled and it writes (just after the progress bar) "Ensure connection". I tried for online help or s'th but I only found something in korean (!) . It seems to do nothing (CPU usage only 60%) and I have left it like that for more than 10 hours! Has anyone perhaps encountered a similar problem or could guess what that might be?

I would really appreciate any help since i cannot continue my master thesis without it! :cry:

Re: HFSS 10 problem

please upload the file, so I can look at it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back