Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

here some error in the circuit (ohm meter circuit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

akrishna71@gmail.com

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi buddy's
here i have attached my circuit, i have small in this ... that means i have drawn the circuit in the orcad 16.0 and practically checked this circuit

i didn't get the noted output in both ways ,,,,

in this two condition

should i connect the input 5V with the opamp 4th pin , if i do it also i didn't get the output,.

so please try your ways and bring the output to 49mv,.,...,.,.,.,.,. and explain me..,..,
thanking u ! ! ! !!

can you help me buddy's

Attachments

• 77.bmp
    2.8 MB · Views: 111

I'm trying this in simulation. It seems to work okay.

Using a current source as provided in the components menu:

2810463000_1352533886.png

Does your op amp have a single supply? Or bipolar supply? For many op amps, their outputs will never go below 2V with a single supply.

For my op amp I selected an output range from 0 to 5V.

first of all thanks for reply dude,
i have a doubt , then why don't you use that LM317L here , and my opamp also dual supply ,,..,,..,.., which software did you done it?

first of all thanks for reply dude,
i have a doubt , then why don't you use that LM317L here , and my opamp also dual supply ,,..,,..,.., which software did you done it?

I'm using Falstad's animated simulator at:

www.falstad.com/circuit

It does not include a 317 regulator IC.
It has a current source for convenience, so I used that. Or I can make a current source using a transistor and zener diode.

The following link will open the falstad.com website, load my schematic, and run it on your computer. (Click Allow to load the Java applet.)

https://tinyurl.com/bxj7f6j

You can change values at will. Right-click a component to bring up an edit window.

hi ,, buddy thanks , i worked it ,,, do you know how to use the Altium designer? if you have the software , please send the link to me,, i need it.,.,..,.,.., free download link just send to me ,,, thanks .,.,.., waiting for your reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back