Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with , temprature sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmed100

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,my project is biomedical monitering system and iwant to measure the temprature of the body so my qestion is what type of sensor should i use?

hello,

not enough data to help you....

All sensor envelop must be bio-medical compliant !
maybe not the same as industrial ..

depends of different kind of measure
intrusive measure .. pt100.. LM35DZ calibated..
surface contact measure... thermocouple
without contact measure..infrared

The main physical attribute of these sensors is the ability to be sterilized by autoclave equipments for high pressure and temperature too far beyond that which it was designed to operate in the human body. On medical equipments, what you say as "sensor", we could better technically define as a "probe", due consists of an apparatus encapsulating the sensor. Physiologically must be little aggressive, due it needs to be inserted into the patient.

Concerning the sensor itself can be something as a PT100 type, which offers a good linearity in small ranges of variation.

+++

Status
Not open for further replies.