Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with regard to one-tap equalizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

First One

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I am implementing OFDM in frequency domain and run it under multipath fading, and to mitigate the effect of multipath I have done channel correction by multiplying the received signal by the phase of channel response (h). But that not enough to reduce the MP effect I need 1-tap equalizer:
I read some where I need to insert pilot then I can do equalization which seems to me as channel estimation (is that right) if it so the channel correction not works instead of channel estimation.
Also I read in some where else I just need to multiply the received signal by the complex conjugate of the channel response (h*).

So which is the right way to do 1-tap equalization and how, plz not that I am working in frequency domain not in time domain?

I am not sure whether I explained the question well or not but please if you don't understand and you wish to help, post ur question and I'll try my best to explain!

please help me, it is really urgent:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.