Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with my FM telemetry project (TX_RX issues)

Status
Not open for further replies.

halee awan

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
FM TX_RX

hi
i am working on FM telemetry project
i am using 892051 that give the serial data to TX (RTF3 okwelectronics)
RTF3 module is capable to modulate the serial data ,& on the reciver end i am using the its pair module RRF1(okwelectronics) that recieve & decoded serial data .after decoding direct it to 892051, after some mainpulation
I direct it to pcRS 232
i am monitoring the rx data on the hyp terminal but
i dont know what is going wrong that the receiver doesnt receive any data packet ,after some time i saw on hyp terminal raw data appear mean garbige value , not exact packet that was transmiited by the TX
i want to get help about this problem i cant understand what is going wrong
& i also want to build it my self mean TX RX pair instead of using that RF module
because thier no grip on the module cct ,cant be modified etc
if any have done tis type of project plz help me ...
my application is
just tx is capable to get serial data & Transmitt it as far as 800-1000m only
on the rx end reciever is capable recieve data and decode it &give serial data at its out put

Re: FM TX_RX

halee awan said:
hi
i am working on FM telemetry project
i am using 892051 that give the serial data to TX (RTF3 okwelectronics)
RTF3 module is capable to modulate the serial data ,& on the reciver end i am using the its pair module RRF1(okwelectronics) that recieve & decoded serial data .after decoding direct it to 892051, after some mainpulation
I direct it to pcRS 232
i am monitoring the rx data on the hyp terminal but
i dont know what is going wrong that the receiver doesnt receive any data packet ,after some time i saw on hyp terminal raw data appear mean garbige value , not exact packet that was transmiited by the TX
i want to get help about this problem i cant understand what is going wrong
& i also want to build it my self mean TX RX pair instead of using that RF module
because thier no grip on the module cct ,cant be modified etc
if any have done tis type of project plz help me ...
my application is
just tx is capable to get serial data & Transmitt it as far as 800-1000m only
on the rx end reciever is capable recieve data and decode it &give serial data at its out put
here is the complete detail about my project

Hi,
Where is it?, I do not see it.
At the output of the RF receiver are you getting correct bytes? Before sending to computer output the byte on a port and check it with a meter or a set of LEDs. Send only one byte at a time. Make a small program to send locally predefined bytes to PC and check if it is displaying OK. You have to match baud rates with PC and leave some time gap between bytes to allow synchronisation of start bits.
Regards,
Laktronics

plz for complete detail see the following link

okkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back