Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with Learning Curves in Matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

candela

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody. I'm finishing my final project about echo cancellation in MATLAB with three kind of adaptive algorithms (LMS,NLMS,RLS y FDAF). I have done all the main code and I'd got suppress a part of acoustic echo. Now I have to presents the Learnig Curves to study convergence of each algorithm and I do not know where to start. I have been working with the Matlab function "msesim", but I don't understand it. So I appreciate any help. Thanks

If your algorithms converge that means that the RMS goes near zero. See the help of that function, it has graphs for the convergence.

Thanks very much. I have been reading properties in Matlab Help, but I don't know how to use RMS function.
The Matlab help says:

H = dsp.RMS returns a System object, H, that computes the root mean square (RMS) of an input or a sequence of inputs over the specified Dimension.

In my code, I have an input signal (x), an Impulse Response (H) and a desired signal (dn). The inputs to the adaptive algorithms are x and dn (where dn is x filtered with H). Then, how could I use RMS function?
Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back