Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with isolation transformer

Status
Not open for further replies.

milanino

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
What is the reference of the transformer in this circuit?
and can i remplace it with another circuit without using a transformer ?
help me please
lm1893.png

See TI application sheet p.9 **broken link removed** As i said its a resonent ferrite based transformer.
Frank

- - - Updated - - -

See TI application sheet p.9 http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/snas544a/snas544a.pdf As i said its a resonent ferrite based transformer.
Frank

The datasheet for the obsolete old IC says to use a Toko transformer that is also obsolete.

- - - Updated - - -

The datasheet for the obsolete old IC says to use a Toko transformer that is also obsolete.

EDIT: When I press "Post Reply" then nothing happens. Why?
Then after a minute my reply is doubled. Why?

You could try using a pulse isolation transformer, this would give give you your isolation, it could also do some impedance matching(~ 10:1 required). This would have to have a high pass filter as well with a pass band tuned to your carrier frequency (which you do not give)
Frank

How to do that M.chuckey ??
have you schematic to do it . i need to replace the transformer with another device but i haven't found

50Hz for the carrier and 125khz for the lm1893

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back