Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with InfraRed link

Status
Not open for further replies.

naga5

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello guys,
i am working on a visitor counter using microcontroller,
i am done with the code and tested it in proteus,
but i got a problem with the ir link,,
here i hav to establish a link such that any person passing through the door will obstruct the link and i am going to have a trigger,
i am trying photodiodes and IR leds,
but i can't get any ????????

plz help

thanx for replying,,
i used these diodes (
89_1298363769.jpg
49_1298363769.jpg
)and an op-amp current to voltage converter circuit,,
but i am not sure of the orientation of those two diodes?????

i am working on a visitor counter using microcontroller,
i am done with the code

which microcontroller? how is the code written, assembly or C? Where's the schematic? Where is the code?

you are NOT not going to get any help without posting a schematic diagram of what you did along with your code

hi,, sorry i m a bit offline these days,,
i m uploading the schematic's here,,

here two diodes should be used,, i had two diodes just as i uploaded in previous post,,
but i can't get any output at the receiver,, i dont know why because i can't see IR,,
what should i do to get output,,,

Is the transmitter working properly.. check with some mobile camera.. when you power ON the transmitter LED , and when you see IR transmitter through camera it should illuminate and you should see light. if not either the polarity of transmitter is reverse or else transmitter LED is not working....

Is the transmitter working properly.. check with some mobile camera.. when you power ON the transmitter LED , and when you see IR transmitter through camera it should illuminate and you should see light. if not either the polarity of transmitter is reverse or else transmitter LED is not working....
its a intreating & valid point to me... Thanks Mr.ckshivaram....

yes sir,,
i checked it, it works fine, and for receiving purpose i am using this ckt,,
63_1299314567.gif

but here i am not getting any output,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back