Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with explaining ARM7 code

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at R13 content before processing line 1C4 and it's seem like crap and it's differ from time to time.. One time I get 0xf9b3e3b7 and next time after a reset it's 0xf9816433. It seems that is something with the register. Are they located in the uP?
0x000001C4 E92D0001 STMDB R13!,{R0} /*Store the content of R0 to address specified by R13 register. */
The address it should store the content of R0, could it be stored in the RAM for a example?

Is it possible to take a program from a Samsung evaluation board and test it on my board?

I looked at R13 content before processing line 1C4 and it's seem like crap and it's differ from time to time.. One time I get 0xf9b3e3b7 and next time after a reset it's 0xf9816433. It seems that is something with the register. Are they located in the uP?
The register R13 should be initialized before, but it is not according with what data you have provided, it is normal to have crap inside.

The address it should store the content of R0, could it be stored in the RAM for a example?
The address can be in RAM or can be a mapped register.

What you have told me so far, I think it is a problem with binary file that you have flashed.

Is it possible to take a program from a Samsung evaluation board and test it on my board?
Yes, but you have to be shure that the program works first on evaluation then putted on the board. Worse case possible is to burn the board.

Hey everyone, i tried compiling a code on IAR 6.10 for ARM microprocessor, specifically STM32w108. But i got the following error :

Error[Lc036]: no block or place matches the pattern "zi section __DLIB_PERTHREAD in
errno.o(dl7M_tln.a)"

Error while running Linker[/color]

I am unable to figure what is the source of the error. surprisingly, the same workspace is working fine on IAR 5.50.
If anyone has any ideas, pls help.

Status
Not open for further replies.