Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with Design of Wireless Transceiver of S Video + Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

EchoAngel911

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Everyone,

I am in Canada and currently I have this project to complete.
I want to transmit the s video + the audio L and R. The other end should receive back the s video + the audio L and R.

I know the S video has mainly the critical Y and C signal. In total, I would have to transmit 4 unique signals. As such I was thinking of OFDM to allow the broadcast of multiple signals.

As such, I guess
I would convert all 4 signals into 4 digital output,
send it into a IFFT block,
parallel to serial
guard interval insertion

transmit the OFDM signal
receive the OFDM signal

guard interval removal
serial to parallel
FFT the data
then digital back to analog

I just like to get exactly/most of the data back (that's why i'm using OFDM currently). This device would ideally be used for transmitting from tv to pc (with tv tuner card). I know I should not even try to design everything from scratch. I need to process everything like real time + fast.

I do not know the baud rate for s video. Can you guys recommend any modules/pieces I should get to satisfy my requirements?

I can spend at least 500 - 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back