Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with AT89c51ed2 ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

menouf2005

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have AT89c51ed2 has a protected program .how i get it ?
any help ???

thanks to dimas_lilik
but after reading these pages i didn't get how to get aprotected file from AT89c51ed2
please , be patient with me .

Why do you want to do that ?

i have an amazing circuit ,it has Soft power and temperature sensor beside lcd connection.

So its a ready-made product and you are trying to reverse-engineer it ?
Not a good thing to do besides its not legal. Why don't you write your own software instead of wasting your time on something which is close to impossible?
I am sure you'll finish writing your software in a shorter time than trying to reverse engineer.

i try for 2 month now and i fail ,but why not learning from others ???
beside all i said about describing it little this circuit has a multi operation and it is a challenge

Hi Menouf,
on page 130 that Chip name: AT89C51, Possible
attacks : Fault inj., microprobing,

for
the Atmel AT89C51 microcontroller. When this became known in the late nineties, Atmel
redesigned the chip layout and improved security to prevent this attack, so that chips
manufactured since 1999 do not have this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.