Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help: Wireless Communication course by Tse at Berkeley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thommer

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!

Is there anyone who has the education material for the course
"Fundamentals of Wireless communication" held by David Tse at Berkeley in 2004
spring? The link is the following, but the access is denied (even when using proxy server):
**broken link removed**

I'm in great need of this, as I have the book and want to learn this course by
myself.
Thanks in advance,
Thommer

Hi,

It's always good to learn things for yourself, using books and the web.
But the reason its blocked is probably because you have to pay to join a course. Some material is posted on the internet for all to see, but ultimately, the course is for students who have paid their tuition fee's. You can't expect places of learning to give away all their course material for free when people have paid vast sums of money.

You could try inquiring about the course by emailing the university, getting a list of the topics covered, and then using the internet/books to study it.

BuriedCode

Hello!

I don't think you have to pay extra sum of money to join to this course. It's one of the courses offered for MSC qualification. Most university web pages are free to everybody (check out Stanford courses), but exception always can be found, like CMU courses.
regards,
Thommer

Hi guys,

Take it easy, because David Tse teaches this course this semester again. I believe we will find the course stuff again.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back