Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help...what type of circuit to use

Status
Not open for further replies.

~fuulthrottle~

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi...im about to do a final project titled Gas Contamination Warning System...

the scope of this project is for a lab that exposed to the leakage of dangerous gas...

so i want to design a model of system that receive output from the gas reader and calculate the percentage of contamination...

if the rate is high, the µC will sends signal to the alarm system and air ventilation to operate in a desired time until the rate of contamination is low...

Gas reader ---> Microcontroller (calculate the rate of contamination) -------> Alarm & Ventilation system on --------> End

the question is, what type of circuit and arrangement of components do i have to use for doing the process above?
how to connecting those alarm and ventilation fan to operate according to the program of the µC?

Understood everything except your question. You need circuit or are you asking which microcontroller is best for you application?

I think
First you must define what gas you want to detect because it's sensor is different.
Second for example for Carbon Monoxide you can use MQ-7 sensor (refer to this site: Carbon Monoxide Sensor - MQ-7 - SparkFun Electronics ) and for other gas etc...
Then if your project gas is flammable then you must design your circuit that prevent of fire (no build spark).for example you can use electronic switch such as triac and ...
and sorry for my English .

my sensor is based from the gas reader...i want to interface the gas reader to this system...

i want to know the circuit design that can be use for this system...
to connecting those gas reader, microcontroller that doing comparisons and set timer, alarm and ventilation control...

sorry if my question is little bit confusing...

what type of gas reader / sensor? model no.??

i need a gas leakage alarm using ic555 ppt and a clear explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back