Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help to recognizing transistor marked EVD (Exx) ceramic package (looks lke ATF-36077)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminator3

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
White ceramic package
rf-transistor-77.gif

rf-transistor.jpg

ATF-36077 is marked "360"

This one is marked "Exx", where xx - some letters or numbers, something like EVD, EDK, etc.

p.s. Need to replace it with something new

Thank you!

Last edited:

It looks like RF transistors found in TV Transmiters

The ones starting with 'E' are usually from "Mini-Circuits" but I can't see them listed in their catalog.
Fujitsu also make ceramic MMICs and diode mixers in that package, it might be worth contacting them or checking their web sites.

What application is is used in ?

Brian.

I found it in LO of ssb transmitter and single stage amplifier, thank for your guesses, I ll check it out!

Hey I found it see the attachment If this helped do not forget to click the helped me button below

Attachments

• nte360.pdf
    73.4 KB · Views: 40

I don't think so!

The transistor Terminator3 is referring to is marked "EVxx" not "360" and it's only about 2mm across. It's a package usually used for HEMT, MMIC and some microwave mixers, the one you found is more than ten times bigger!

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back