Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help to identify these smd parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

devil6600

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
recently i have slaughtered a GPS and found these smd parts, can anyone tell me what these parts are
thanks

Attachments

• parts.jpg
    parts.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 206

The yellow colored parts(last picture) is a capacitor. Above that is a resistor bank. First two pictures are not very clear. Can you tell me what is written over them and the model no of the phone/device?

thanks for looking, for first picture marking is CF126, for second picture marking is C53 and "Z" kind of logo
are you sure about the last two? because both of the parts are connected directly to patch antenna.. and already there are many 0603 capacitors connected to it

i don't know its model number but its rockwell gps, it had a metal enclosure and patch antenna.

First one is a quartz crystal, last one is quartz or ceramic filter. The others are semiconductors of some kind but I can't trace the SMD codes.

Brian.

thanks for looking, for first picture marking is CF126, for second picture marking is C53 and "Z" kind of logo
are you sure about the last two? because both of the parts are connected directly to patch antenna.. and already there are many 0603 capacitors connected to it

i don't know its model number but its rockwell gps, it had a metal enclosure and patch antenna.

completebuild-large.jpg
Check these if you can get any help
https://www.gpskit.nl/images/thekit-pcb-large.gif
Rockwell Jupiter GPS module documentation.
GPS kit downloads
GPS kit downloads

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back