Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help !!! RF Transmission not working ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

microT

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi ....

I am in the process to develop a wireless system and an using the following components, the details of which are as follows :

Transmitter side :

P89LV51RD2 controller - programmed to send bytes of data serially

Receiver side (using 2 controllers):

Controller 1 - P89LV51RD2 controller - programmed to receive bytes of data serially
Controller 2 - P89LV51RD2 controller - have used this second controller to work as an application controller. Data is send from the Controller 1 to this controller using parallel communication

Further, please note that I am using the following RF devices -
Transmitter - FSK TXB1
Receiver - FSK RXC1

After writing programs for all 3 controllers ... the wired communication works absolutely fine. But when i tried working the same with RF, it does not work. Also note that i have taken care of thebaud rate (2.4K) which is in the range of the used RF devices.

Please ...if anyone could help....

Thanx in advance.

Regards,
MicroT

do you isolate the RF part from the digital part,maybe the rf part interfer the digital part,and please email your circuit and pcb to my mail:springf2000@sina.com,maybe i can help you after i check your pcb!

Status
Not open for further replies.