Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help required with protel

Status
Not open for further replies.

raghav

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need to use some digital Ics like 4001, 4081, 4017 in my schematic. I can not find a library that gives 40xx series of Ics. Can anybody tell me which libraries to use?Please help.[/b]

centiago

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
You may have to create if you don't have library parts. Else you eqv TTL parts 74xx series.

mobh

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello
if you want to find an component in sch of protel99se or dxp ,you can use from find in the bottom of the menu that add anew library and use * before or the end
or middle of component because of the letter that is wiht some component.it's
a easy search to find component but using the letter and * symble in important in
search.i can help you in problem in protel
bye:D

House_Cat

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
The library components you are looking for are in the Fairchild Semiconductor libraries. They are CD40xxyyy, where the xx is the specific chip and the yyy is the package description.

They should be in your installed libraries, but you can find them on the Altium site by doing a search with just 4001, 4017, etc. listed in the search box at URL:https://www.altium.com/forms/libraries/designer/IntLib_search.asp#results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor