Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help required to start HFSS as early as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

engrfaisalahmad

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hfss free download

Hello my name is Faisal and i am a new comer on this forum. I am a biggner of HFSS and exactly i am not understanding that how i can use this in antenna design. Please some body help me to understand the HFSS. I shall really be thankful to you people.

hfss + mutual coupling

The better way in my opnion (and the one i followed) is to read the HFSS help.
Try the examples in the attached file.

Good luck

start hfss

Hello Faisal ,

I was like you , but i have started few months ago to learn HFSS , first you have to download some HFSS file examples which is available in this forum.

Then read the HFSS help.

i think this should be enough.

regards

Mustafa

Hello
I am also a starter on HFSS, sounds like we can go along, interested in patch arrays and mutual coupling. Could you send me some document relating s parameters and mutual coupling (irfan70@gmail.com)

Irfan

Hi, guys. I wanna download a free version of HFSS. Someone knows available one??
I think this is a question for starters and that's why i ask from here...
thx.

Free version of HFSS does not exist, at least not an official one.
You can download free version of Ansoft Designer, which is a plane structures
simulator, but you can still simulate patch antenna or similar.

As far as learning HFSS is concerned, go through the examples in the tutorial book as suggested.
After a few months, look at the workshop's presentations on the ansoft website. They are not
tutorials per se, but can give you a hint how to simulate a variety of structures with HFSS.

:D

Thx a lot, man! I got u...

fantomf4 said:
Free version of HFSS does not exist, at least not an official one.
You can download free version of Ansoft Designer, which is a plane structures
simulator, but you can still simulate patch antenna or similar.

As far as learning HFSS is concerned, go through the examples in the tutorial book as suggested.
After a few months, look at the workshop's presentations on the ansoft website. They are not
tutorials per se, but can give you a hint how to simulate a variety of structures with HFSS.

:D

Re: hfss + mutual coupling

The better way in my opnion (and the one i followed) is to read the HFSS help.
Try the examples in the attached file.

Good luck

Thanks a lot to helping. I to fresher In HFSS simulation and More over I am from PCB back ground.
My management insisting to learn this tool. thats why I chosen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back