Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help required for voice recognition chip(hm2007)

Status
Not open for further replies.

saba_good1

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello
i am doing one of my project in which i have to make a voice recognition circuit which is using hm2007 ic, which is specifically for voice recognition.
for now i have to make the simulation. but for this i havent found hm2007 in any of the simulation softwares i.e. proteus, modelsim, multisim and pspice.

i now have to find some equivalent ic to hm2007 which may be used inplace of it.
kindly help me in this regard asap.

In my view you first need to understand the internal block diagram of the IC and then write the modules for the blocks internal to the IC in some language like C or Matlab ....

Good Luck

In my view you first need to understand the internal block diagram of the IC and then write the modules for the blocks internal to the IC in some language like C or Matlab ....

Good Luck

i have been searching for it for soo long but havent got anythng, as the structure is hidden or dont knw what.:(

Yes you are right ....actually I just downloaded the Datasheet of IC that you said....it dose not contain the block diagram.... What you can do it refer the link bellow-

**broken link removed**

This will give you some idea...

Good Luck

Yes you are right ....actually I just downloaded the Datasheet of IC that you said....it dose not contain the block diagram.... What you can do it refer the link bellow-

**broken link removed**

This will give you some idea...

Good Luck

hmm,.thankyou. let me check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back