Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help required for making acquisition syatem

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjfaisal

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi

you have given me the good suggestion.......... but kindly tell me, are you giving me the following idea to implement

As EEg signal is in micro volts , the electrods itself amplify little bit, then from
i think that , strap , what i mean is the electroddes are attached to the Human Scalp with a special Gel.

1) electrodes (straps) > antialiasing low passfilter ( fc= 50hz) > ADC > Amplify ( 10k gain) > microcontroller > Pc

Is this right choice....... show me the clear sequence if any other ..........

2) As i want to work on some desired frequencies in the EEG signal coming from brain, there are also many other artifacts/interferance( EOG ,eye signals ) comeout from brain when we extracting signal( EEG) from brain. Can i implement the ANC filter at place just after extracing signal from Brain ,to subtract the those eye signals.

please help me ....its very imp for me

best regards

Choice 1 is correct, becoz i have implemented this thing myself...

hii..i m doing my project on 2D cursor movement using EEG signal in MATLAB software..can u pls help me about this project?? i need matlab coding for this & EEG signal also..plz help me for my project nd reply me ASAP..thnx in advance..

Status
Not open for further replies.