Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP REQUIRED: BE FINAL YEAR PROJECT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniz40

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
fyp in telecommunication

hello people.....my name is Adnan and i am doin my bachelors in telecommunications engineering. iam in ma final year now and i have to submit a project related to the field of telecomm. i am really worried. i dont know which project/subject should i choose and start work on it. kindly help me in this matter. give innovative ideas. i shall be really thankful to you :|

innovative ideas for final year project

concerning subjects

you should take

1- digital communications you can use book "digital communications of symon haykin"

2- information theory and coding you can use book "digital communications of symon haykin"

3- mobile communication systems

4- communication networks

5- take course in PBX

6- you should know types of coding (source coding, line coding and channel
coding)

7- you should know any thing about antenna and its designe, bloutooth, WIFAI, WIMAX, ZIGBEE

i am taking courses in the subjects. what i want is the ideas of emerging technologies in the field of telecommunications so that i can implement my project.

Maybe you can consider some technologies such as bluetooth, 802.11g, WCDMA or UMTS.

Look around you, you should find a lot of ideas to do.
But anyway, here's a project I found in either an atmel application note or in one of the free articles from circuit cellar magazine available online www.circuitcellar.com :

grab a microcontroller, a gps module and a mobile phone, program the microcontroller to interface to the mobile phone and the GPS module, it reads the location from the GPS module and transmits it via sms from the mobile phone, the microcontroller is also programmed to "read" sms from the mobile phone, so that you can sms it and receive the location in a reply sms. Now put all these in a car, and you've got a car locator in case it gets stolen.

This project is more of a mix between telecom and embedded systems, with more bias towards embedded systems, but this is the one I have now with any telecom in it. If I think of anything else I'll let you know.

Hope this helps.

Wimax, WCDMA, are ifne. U can implement Wimax protoco;s and layers using FPGA

CAN U GIVE THE DETAILS RELATING TO INTERFACING BOBILE AND GPS

i also need some info regarding this topic..plz send....specially some books relating to implementation of wimax...or some software solution

A project on microstrip antennas or smart antennas will really be great!

I am also the student of Bachelor in Telecommunication Engineering.

I think you must implement GSM or WiMAX in your FYP.
What have you done? share here or PM me.
I have also no specific idea about my FYP.

If some one has some new idea about it then please share ur idea here:::

check out for the projects in this site only and u will find a lots of it on it.

I want to get some project idea means what to do in CDMA or UMTS or GSM...........

Status
Not open for further replies.