Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help require for coding of heart beat monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

akey

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am Ankit Rayththa making a project of heart beat monitoring system. For that I purchased a SUNROM HEART BEAT SENSOR(MODEL #1157).

In that code some error is having can you please you solve it. For that please help me to do proper code.

If you have code then please send me on (ankit_rayththa@ymail.com)

hai.. what kind of problem you are facing? please give us a brief. What controller u are using? Which compiler u r using? if possible post your code (just the portion where u face the issue) and details of problem

---------- Post added at 16:05 ---------- Previous post was at 14:53 ----------

The sensor which you have mentioned says that for every heart beat, the LED will blink. So in that case you can connect a 8051 mcu and monitor the pulses for a sec/min. I think you can use INT0/1 interrupt to count the pulse.

Status
Not open for further replies.