Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Help Relay Circuit Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyMelon

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I bought a relay, but I don't know how to hook it up. it's a 30A relay..

Last edited:

Hi,
I think your relay has the same configuration as my Songle SLA relays:

6426224100_1358663681.png

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

Reactions: MyMelon

MyMelon

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
A and B are coil terminals where u applied voltage directly 12vdc

and the rest of Pole NC(normally close) NO(NOrmally open) pole is common to NC NO.

you can choose any one configuration as normally open or normally close according to ur requirment (220v or the voltage u want to controll as open or close switch)

looking on the symbol which is marked and i think it is single pole single throw relay.
When you apply voltage on the coil, it will get closed. Bottom 2 pins are coil .
On the right, it is common.
on the left, you can see 2 pins. One on the top left is NC and second from top left is NO. In your case, you should not use NC pin because it looks like SPST.
There are 2 configurations, form A and form C. Please check the ordering code which one you have bought. All the information is specified in the datasheet.

Am i right connecting the wires in the relay and putting the voltage source(12v) in "B" or A (is not inverted)?

Last edited:

yes MYMELON no problem in relay coil either u connect positive to B and negative to A or voice verse it doesn't matter , polarity doesn't matter in relay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back