Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help please to create a digital circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

gonajenia

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
We want to design a system that sounds a buzzer inside our home whenever motion outside is
detected at night. Assuming we have a motion sensor with output M that indicates whether
motion is detected (M=1 means motion detected) and a light sensor with output L that indicates
if light is detected (L=1 means light is detected). The buzzer inside the home has a
single input B that when 1 creates a loud warning sound. Using AND, OR, and NOT gates,
create a simple digital circuit to implement the motion detector at night system.

Y= M OR L
M= PIR Motion Detector [active high logic]
L= LDR [active high logic]

In circuit that you give there is only NOT gates. Am I right? and where are the AND and OR gates?

Thanks for your help. And can I ask 1 question?
How can we know that it is the motion detector at night system.?

I know about it a little and I want to understand... please if you can , tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back