Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help please:FM RECEIVER CHIP project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eng.Aus

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
fm receiver chip

Hi..
i have project ( fm radio sc1088)for simulation ...and i don't have this component in multisim so i wanna 2 make it with footproint(sop-16) according 2 data sheet but the problem in model maker i don't know how to make it the simulation part?
hope that u can help me ...
thanks

tda7000 in multisim

It is a very poorly performing radio circuit. An FM "radio" with it is only $1.00 at the Dollar Store. I got one free by subscribing to a newspaper. It barely picks up local FM stations, is overloaded by some and sounds horrible. Its reception of strong local stations fades all the time.

I think it is a copy of Philips TDA7088.

tda7010

thanks Audioguru
but u still didn't help me ....i want 2 make the radio chip sc1088 on multisim ...the problem is the code ...i made the footprint (the layout :its shape and pins exactly as the real one )...but its still stone without the model maker (mathematic or code part )
so that i can't simulate it ...
thanks again :cry:

multisim diodos varicap

You don't know any of the details about the internal parts of the cheap receiver IC so you will not be able to make an accurate model for your simulator.

It is a lousy circuit. Why bother simulating it?
Just make it to see (hear?) how lousy it is. Or buy a radio that is already made with it.

one chip fm receiver ic

thanks for ur reply ...
i made the layout (exactly the same as the real one according to datasheet which its sop-16 footprint)
the problem is the simulation part ,,,i know its very difficult
help me with any fm receiver chip or Ic (like sc1088 ),,,
thanks again ,,,sorry 2 bother you

tda7088 dollar store

It is too much trouble to make a sim model of such a complicated IC without knowing any of its internal details. Your model won't match it and the model would probably not work anyway
Multisim might not know what is an RF mixer or what is a varicap diode.

Philips invented it and don't make it anymore because it is too old.
Simulate a more modern and better performing circuit.

tda fm mixer

It is too much trouble to make a sim model of such a complicated IC without knowing any of its internal details. Your model won't match it and the model would probably not work anyway
Multisim might not know what is an RF mixer or what is a varicap diode.

Philips invented it and don't make it anymore because it is too old.
Simulate a more modern and better performing circuit.

fm receiver circuit

Filip nezna kako da proda pa sere kaže
ultraseronja pa kupi novi radio covece'''''''

tda fm receiver

You can use TDA 7000 and after him add KA 2246 stereo decoder.

tda7000 varicap project

The TDA7000 has not been made for many years and its performance was horrible. Local stations overload it.
Its circuit is completely different from all other super-het radios.

www.datasheetarchive.com has never heard of the KA2246. Is it Korean?

tda fm receiver electronic project

Here is data for KA2224 by Samsung simple but exelent chip.

fm receiver ic ka, samsung

You can buy TDA 7000 in each better electronic in Europe.
TDA 7000 made by Philips.

how to simulate tda7000

zlatkoMM said:
You can buy TDA 7000 in each better electronic in Europe.
TDA 7000 made by Philips.
Here is what Philips says about the obsolete TDA7000 radio on their new website:

From one page about TDA 7000:
My recommendation is that you gear down the tuning control with a reduction drive, or use a pot with varicap diode. Leave the squelch enabled, or at least have a switch if you want to disable it. And don't expect it to perform as a Super DX receiver. As with all kinds of receiver, give it a decent aerial!
I highly recommend this IC for where non technical users are involved and where sound quality is important. For what it is, and the simplicity of use, it makes an excellent FM receiver.

So whts up you can use TDA 7010 flat pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back