Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

(HELP) PIC16C745 AND GSM MODEM(RECEVING MSG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachs

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello, i am a college student,and i have a project now which is about the communication between PIC16C745 and GSM MODEM. The background is that the user send a serial of digits through handphone to GSM MODEM . I must receive the digits and decode the digits thus let the LED TRUN ON/OFF within the time interval(example) so now the problem is that i don't know how to write the source code to decode the digits from GSM MODEM. The PIC and GSM MODEM are connected through pin 17 and pin 18 (TX,RX).
The format of the serial digits are "4digits password(preset)+ start time + stop time" (the format of time is 24hrs),
eg. 000008302330----so, 0000 is the password; 0830 is the start time; 2330 is the stop time.
So, please help me! Thanks !
Any response will be highly appreciated. My E-mail: zacharias98@hotmail.com

HELP, HELP

Added after 1 minutes:

help!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.