Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help on dc/ac inverter repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

john120

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everybody,I have a problem with my inverter DC-AC 750VA 250V;by mistake its output has been connected on the generator ;when I took measurements for reparation I found out that 2 IGBT (output stage made up by 4 IGBT) has burn then,all those 4 IGBT but now when I connect the battery on the input the input stage which is made up by 6 MOSFET F3205 are not giving a good output which has to go on the second stage of IGBT after replacing the burnt ones.what can I do for that .
The device is from victron Energy,Can anyone know how to diagnose this type of inverter?and help me .

The first stage is made up by 6 MOSFET,the second is made up by 4 IGBT and also there more than one transformer in this device .

john 120.check the 1st stage -the osc stage, scope for square/sine wave output,i hope the schem.drawing will help.

I already checked but I am mandatory obliged to make another oscillator because the first one has had a great problem.
can you help me to understand how to make a SPWM signal of high frequency 20KHz as example.

google tl494 circuts,then u will atleast understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.