Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help! New Product Concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Core Vision

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Without saying too much without NDA’s being signed, I’m currently looking to produce products for my night vision company including a night vision goggle; need to reverse engineer power supplies, etc and a product that requires RF design. We are not manufacturing image intensifiers or optics just the electronics and housings. Looking for advanced electronic engineer/s to help turn the idea into a reality. It’s been difficult finding someone or a company that has time to dedicate for these specific products. Once I have components I can confirm that my current housing designs will work or not. Thank you very much for any insight and/or direction.

Once I have components I can confirm that my current housing designs will work or not.
Me too. Once I have a lot of money in my account, I can confirm that I am rich :)

Meanwhile, I don't understand what is the relation between night vision goggles, reverse engineering power supplies, and RF design...

Me too. Once I have a lot of money in my account, I can confirm that I am rich :)

Meanwhile, I don't understand what is the relation between night vision goggles, reverse engineering power supplies, and RF design...
Thanks for the reply. These would be two different products. One being a night vision goggle housing and the other “said item” in RF. Sorry for the the confusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back