Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help Needed with Power Supply PCB Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wldfire

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all. I am new to this hobby. I have been trying to design a PCB with the various softwares out there, but am confused and such. I want to get the design made in .pcb or Gerber format so i can have it made.

It is a simple 1.5v to 30v DC power supply.
h**p://www.qkits.com/serv/qkits/diy/pages/QK68.asp

Does anyone have anything like this? In like 1-2amp?

Or could someone make it up for me, and if so, how much.

Please email me at wldfire@shaw.ca

Thank you.
Ken

If you wanted to use this exact product, just substitute the LM 317 for a LM338T. If you wanted to just use this design on another board, it wouldn't be that hard to reverse engineer a schematic from this link you provided. Alternatively, you could start by searching for a regulator that meets your current and voltage needs, and hope that the data sheet has an example circuit in it, many datasheets do.

bbohica Thank you for taking the time to help me on this, i appreciate it alot! I might try replacing the reisistor and see how well it works.

Thanx
Ken

Hi Wldfire,
I have posted a simple power supply in this forum.

h**p://www.elektroda.pl/eboard/ftopic25696.html

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back