Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help needed with feko - microstrip dipole antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvin_lee

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
microstrip dipole site:www.edaboard.com

hi, I am required to simulate a microstrip dipole antenna on Feko. I have found a reliable design but am having problems with feko. is there anyone out there who is able to help me. it doesnt seem to give me the desired results

thanks

cheers
Alvin

feko free download

microstrip dipole antenna <--- Like Patch antenna, and use A1 card (wire segment) to do Excitation it.
A1 card : With this card a voltage source is placed on a segment.
Select segment:
When this item is selected, the Apply source to last segment with label field becomes active. Here one specifies the label of the segment to which the source must be applied. If more than one segment has this label, the source is applied to the last segment with this label. Alternatively, one may select the item Set source position, then the feed segment is determined by specifying the Cartesian coordinates in the Segment centre group. These values are in m and are scaled by the SF card if Modify all dimension related values is checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back