Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP NEEDED : VLSI TESTING and VERIFICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

omidi_sbu

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I am looking for some good refrences and complete tutorial in the case of VLSI testing and verification.
I also need this book:
"Essential of Electronic Testing for Digital, memory & Mixed-Signal VLSI Circuits"
I am looking around to find it in pdf format!
Anybody can help me in this case?
Thank you

you can search forum to get this book downloaded. I have pdf format of this book, but file is somehow too big, 36M.

What excatly are you looking for ? any specific topics ? i have some books which have some chapters on verification , so please tell me what excatly u want so that if i have that material i may upload it.

bye

thank u
I need that book how ever 36M do you have any idea about making zipped or devide it into several parts...I really need that book!!! please help me

my specific research case is VLSI Testing techniques. some tracks like tutorial about Fault modeling Fault simulation test pattern generation ...
thank u

This book is available in this forum. Pls use search tool.

the Writing Testbenches Functional Verification of HDL Models is a good reference to the verification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back