Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help needed urgently:AEL error

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfa86

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I need urgent help. I have created a project using ADS 2008 and once I save my project and try to reopen the project. Error window pops with message as follows:
"error reading binary file
./networks/final1.atf
complied AEL file not loaded
type=1"

and after that when I try to open the file another error window pops with message:

"(de_load_design)"/home/its/u1/rfa/calibration_prj/networks/bends
Could not open design"

First of all, What is AEL file. And what can I do to resolve this problem. I am in a great need of help.

Thanks
rfa

You can google for "extension ael"...
k.

An AEL file is generated by ADS for every design (DSN file) you create in a project. Matching ATF files are then generated automatically when each AEL file is loaded.

In this case delete all ATF files in the project networks folder (do NOT delete the AEL or DSN files) and restart ADS and see if it then works.

Windows or LINUX/UNIX? If LINUX/UNIX make sure you have full read/write privileges for all files/folders in the project. The ATF file may be read/write/execute(777).

Some times it occurs due to corruption of DSN file.You can use the bak file to recover it.
Also some times while translating lower version DSN to Higher version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back