Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help Needed++Inverse of 100by100 matrix

Status
Not open for further replies.

raghav

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear members,
I am a preliminary student of C. I've been able to find inverse of matrix as large as 10x10.But a friend of maine needs me to do the same with a 100x100 matrix. Can you people recommend a site for finding such a programme in C or C++
I am a preliminary student of C. I've been able to find inverse of matrix as large as 10x10.But a friend of maine needs me to do the same with a 100x100 matrix. Can you people recommend a site for finding such a programme in C or C++

the best method as I know, is the gauss-jordan method... quite simple to implement.

It is not easy to get valueable result from such a large matrix with Gauss-Jordan,
Try SVD, you can find it in Numerical Recipes.

bamdad said:
the best method as I know, is the gauss-jordan method... quite simple to implement.

I'm just interested to know if anyone has any rough idea how long it would take to compute the inverse of a 100x100 matrix. What is the big O complexity of such a process?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back