Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help needed in pcb layout design for cc1010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munib

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
i m doing a project on wireless sensor networks.i m using chipcons cc1010(i.e mcu+RF tranceiver in single chip).the frequency i m using is 433MHz.The reference design given by chipcon has four layers.Layer 1 has general ICs.Layer 2 is a ground plane, Layer 3 is power plane.layer 4 has an inductor and some routing
Now problem is that in my country we have no facility available for fabrication of 4 layer pcb. we can fabricate pcb of 2 layers

i m thinking to have all ICs and routing on layer 1 and all the ground and power lines combined on layer 2

question will this thing work especially with reference to 433 MHz and is there any other good solution to this problem
and any other special considerations for PCB layout

Thanking in anticipation

Regards

Munib

Munib said:
the frequency i m using is 433MHz.
any other special considerations for PCB layout

Munib

since the design come under high speed design it is good to go through

Regards
binu G

I have made several layouts using ChipCons microcircuits. You should follow the layout artwork scheme in ChipCons application notes carefully. The circuit relies on the routing and component values.

Failure to do so may result in low sensitivity and/or low output power. You may also experience spurious responses or circuit instability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back