Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help needed for receipt printer programs or maybe emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoaspilet11

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

any guys that here that had experience with receipt printer programming. I really need some stand alone programs that can send data to an epson printer. it doesnt matter what it prints as long as data are sent via serial cable. Or Anybody know any emulator that can output byte data to a receipt printer.

Thanks,
neo

Is it like a POS application running on windows? so then find required libraries/classes from Epson OPOS ADK for .NET

Can you specify OS and the required language for your needs

Yeah using windows maybe in Java or much better if stand alone programs. It could be any program as long as it sends data to a serial port. Any help will be much appreciated.

How about just byte sequences spitted out from the host PC to receipt printer.. are there any receipt printer programmer guys out there that can help me just the byte sequence and the expected print output. Please help. i really needed it. Just email neoaspilet11@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back