Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help needed for ADS layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murlix

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I am doing 12Ghz LNA design using microstrip .I am using ATF36077 HEMT FET (avago) as the transistor and RO3010 pcb(Er=10.2).

I have tried the layout procedures in ADS. it seems to be quite difficult for me to change my schematic to layout.

Here i attached my design schematic for references and layout purposes. please help me to solve my problem to create the layout for my design. i have tried many times but the results are not promising.

I also have unable to do layout for the transistor, it would be really helpful if u could find me the artwork for the transistor because i could not locate it in ADS.

the simulation results are good but then i cant figure out the correct way to generate the layout for my design. thanks a lot for your attention and time

Though your post is vague but I ll try to explain a bit:
for footprints of the transistor you could select any footprint from the libraries.
Layout is difficult in autoplacement and routing method what you need to do is do a manual placement and then may be select autorouter option or manual routing.
Hope I have help in some way, but if you need further help please be more specific as to what is the problem that you are facing and what exactly you want to do....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back