Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help needed extracting ISO file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

btbass

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a couple of ISO files which I can't extract?
I have ISO buster, but when I extract them I end up with a bin file or a tao?
What do I do?

Hi,

Try using WinISO.

Good Luck.

hi,

tray using alchol 120%

iftah

It might help a lot of you that even WinRAR can extract the iso files quite reliably.

hi,

actually, why do u want to extract an ISO file? u could emulate it on an image drive using the softwares already mentioned above... alchohol 120% is my choice too.

incase u extract/emulate the ISO and still land up with a bin file, then its doubly imaged. first bin file and then ISO. along with the Bin file will be a *.cue file. just open alchohol 120% and then point to the cue file. it ll get added there.. and then right click on it and emulate. hope this clears the doubt!

/cedance

btbass said:
I have a couple of ISO files which I can't extract?
I have ISO buster, but when I extract them I end up with a bin file or a tao?
What do I do?

forget everything else
just install Daemon tools's virtual CD and mount ur .ISO file and u will be able to see the contents of ur ISO file. then copy the contents into ur hard disk and use them as u wish.

**broken link removed**

try using Ultraiso (Windows XP)

on linux:
mount -r -t iso9660 -o loop /home/usuer/image.iso /mnt/cdvirtual

enjoy

Hi,
You can use the virtual disk of nero in order reading yours * ISO and therefore you can extract the content.

Status
Not open for further replies.