Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help needed..coding FIR filter in Verilog

Status
Not open for further replies.

mona_c

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
code for fir filter xilinx verilog

Hi everyone

hope all of u njoying at ur best ! well i m a new member here & new to VLSI as well.. i m doing a project in Verilog i.e. implementing direct form FIR filter in Verilog. i need help in synchronizing the sampling period of ADC with that of the verilog code clock.....but i m not able to do so..can any one help me here ..

thanx in advance
take care
bye
Mona

verilog fir xilinx

Can you tell us more about your ADC and clock, and why you are having difficulty?

The common technique is to design one timing sequencer that controls both the FIR filter and the ADC, so you have full control of everything.

echo47 said:
Can you tell us more about your ADC and clock, and why you are having difficulty?

The common technique is to design one timing sequencer that controls both the FIR filter and the ADC, so you have full control of everything.

Hi

well... i m doing it a lill differently......ADC is been conded in Matlab.... & the that digitized signal is being used by Verilog code ..... i m getting the output..but thats not upto the mark.....so i guess i need to adjust the clock of verilog code ..... if u need then i can attach those file here...or can mail to u ....

thanx
take care
bye
Mona

First u have to do then u begining your new VLSI design is to search final solution of your problem in Xilinx and Altera sites :))

There are several Verilog examples of FIR on Xilinx site.

hey i have seen these sites..but the prob is i have to code it at behavoural level at my own...... not in system verilog ...or with lrms & all

can u any onw help me ..plzzzz

bye
take care
Mona

hello,

could you please point out exactly where in the Xilinx website the verilog example code for filter RTL implementation can be found.

a link is very appreciated

many thanks

hi all friends ! hi nijMcnij can you posts link of sites xilinx for me ?
i'm implement design fir and iir using verilog. please help . thanks
Code:

Re: code for fir filter xilinx verilog

Hi everyone

hope all of u njoying at ur best ! well i m a new member here & new to VLSI as well.. i m doing a project in Verilog i.e. implementing direct form FIR filter in Verilog. i need help in synchronizing the sampling period of ADC with that of the verilog code clock.....but i m not able to do so..can any one help me here ..

thanx in advance
take care
bye
Mona

please send me code if you are having

Status
Not open for further replies.