Status
Not open for further replies.

varunmjman

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using Cadence Virtuoso 6.1.3. i ran a single point monte carlo transient analysis for my design. I used the ocean script below to write the results into a text file

openResults("/home/analog/Sim/my_ckt_test/adexl/results/data/MonteCarlo.0/1/My_LIbrary:my_ckt_Test:1/psf" t)

selectResults('tran)
outputs()
for(tt 0 10
time=tt*0.000000244+0.00000018
fprintf(out "%f \n" value(VT("OUTPUT"),time))
)
close(out)

I am able to see the results in the result browser in "mc1_tran-montecarlo" and can plot it.
But I am not getting any results in the output file. In the output text file the values written are "srrWave:0xaae5320" etc.
Is there any problem with the script??
What should be the input of the function selectResults() for monte carlo analysis? I used 'tran. But is this the same for monte carlo analysis also???

That is normal. when a simulation is a parametric or a montecarlo, value(VT("toto"), 0) is a curve (srWave). If you want the data of the curve plotted into a file, there is a function for that :
ocnPrint

So the following function should do the job :
ocnPrint(value(VT("OUTPUT"),time)) ?output strcat( pwd() "/tmp.txt") ?format "engineering")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…