Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help...my viewsonic VG1930wm LCD monitor problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidNelly

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
viewsonic monitor help

Dear colleagues,
My viewsonic VG1930wm LCD monitor is display on for a while and then off. But the power led is still on. I switch off the power and then switch on, the display comes again for a while. What may be the problem of my LCD, please ?
Thanks in advance.

Your problem is the invertor for the back lights . The problem is usauly a bad cap check for bulging or swollen caps

Your problem is the invertor for the back lights . The problem is usauly a bad cap check for bulging or swollen caps

good answer,few days ago i had face same problem, i repaired it its bad cap..........................

Re: viewsonic monitor help

i think its a problem with smps,in your moniter.i am 100% sure its have a BAD CAPcitors in smps ,replace it ..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back