Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help (microstrip antenna with slot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amir45

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello

my final project is to design microstrip antenna with a slot on it to increase the bandwith of it in hfss

if any body have any file or document about it please contact me by mail or upload here

mail :amir_mh45@yahoo.com

thanks

please help me more by hfss file

thank you ,but it's just some examples of slot antenna,who can provide some examples of slot antenna designed by HFSS.

You may get some idea reading the attached paper. It uses MoM to design unit cell. However, you could easily do the same in HFSS. Get the scattering parameter to calculate radiated power and plot those design cures to obtain the units in the array. If you have further quesries please let me know.

Please upl a simple hfss project that shows how to model and setup a patch with a slot.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Yea, i'm also working on patch antenna with slots to get multiband behavior. But i don't know where to start. Please if anyone could post an HFSS example of patch antenna, it would help. Thks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back