Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help meeeeeeeeeeeeee plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrElec

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I am trying to simulate the structure of the attached paper (Fig. 5). Neither S-parameters nor radiation pattern simulations are well.

Can somebody help me to simulate it with HFSS 11, please it's urgent.

Thanks

What is the difference? Are results just shifted or you have obtained totally different picture?

Hi,

The results for the S-parameters have just shifted and for the radiation pattern i've or obtained totally different picture.
What's the missing in my HFSS project.
I need you help friends.

Yes, I have reviewed the problem... I am not sure now about dielectric parameters... Probably they are mentioned wrong, when you change the parameters resonances will shift.

MrElec

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hello e_m_c;

Thanks for the help, the dielectric parameters are correct ,i think that the problem is about dimensions of radiation box and substrate,type of exitation and polarization of the wave,these things are not mentioned in the article of course:D.
The great headach is the radiation pattern.I will post you my results.

Hi,
S11 v freq:

Problem1: S11 peaks at 3.11 GHz and 3.49 GHz are not approximatly at -9 dB???!!

Radiation Pattern at 3.97 GHz at XZ and YZ planes

Radiation Pattern at 3.49 GHz at XZ and YZ planes

Problem2: Radiation pattern at 3.97 GHz at XZ and YZ planes are good but for XY plane is not for monopolar antenna.

thanks for the help .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back