Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me with VC++ timer for stepper motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

agus

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Timer VC++

:| Hai...I have a question about VC++.I using it to control a stepper motor. Pulse is gived to the stepper motor by clicking a mouse,e.g 600pulse per click. I facing a problem to read and save a data in xxxx.txt file. I am able to get a data but, the first pulse data is 0, even the motor is moving . Maybe my explaination is quite difficult to understand, so please refer to the table below....The example here is 600 pulse per click of the mouse and time is also given.
NO PULSE TIME(mSec)
1. 0 0
2. 600 12
3. 1200 18

The first data should be 600 but, it come out by 0 and the time is also 0, even it should be a numbers of mSec. I have tried to change my program but failed.

Thank you very much.Bye.

Re: Timer VC++

Usually this problem raise in first step of activating application when you open the port and start I/O .If you used VS timer ,Unfortunately this timer hasn't particular Tick . For this problem , you can use this timer . ( AxRstimer1.AllTicks=true; )
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back